*Rediscover SouthPark Mall*
• For over forty years, SouthPark Mall has served as the shopping center offering great choices, value and top stores including Dillard's, JCPenney, Younkers and Von Maur. Today, the center has transformed to right size and enhance the offerings and shopper experience to better serve the growing community. The end result is a reinvented shopping experience.
• A conceptual plan to utilize SouthPark as a family friendly atmosphere started with work on Phase I which included a new interior and exterior improvement package with new entrances, landscaping and directional monument signage surrounding the center. The newest tenant, DICK'S Sporting Goods, opened in April 2015.
Future Redevelopment Plans:
• Later phases of the plan call for additional commercial lots on the property for new free-standing retail and commercial businesses, creating sites for possible restaurants, a hotel, medical offices and support services that could be added to the project.
• At the intersection of John Deere Expressway and 16th Street in Moline, Illinois, with exceptional access via I-74, I-280 and I-80 to other Illinois and Iowa communities.
• SouthPark Mall introduced over 700,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment space at the completion of Phase I.
• SouthPark Mall is home to a blend of national and local retail and service offerings as well as exterior shops including Gordman's, OfficeMax and all four anchors -- JCPenney, Dillard's, Younkers and Von Maur. In April 2015, DICK'S Sporting Goods opened with over 40,000 square feet of retail space. Plans include the addition of neighborhood retail as well as specialty stores and restaurants.
• Macerich, Santa Monica, Calif. (NYSE: MAC)
About SouthPark Mall:
• SouthPark Mall is proud to serve the Illinois community with its prime location situated near John Deere Expressway and 16th Street. For the most up-to-date information, guests are encouraged to like us on Facebook
, follow us on Twitter
, download our mobile app or visit www.shopsouthparkmall-il.com
• Macerich® (NYSE: MAC) aligns exceptional retail properties in attractive U.S. markets with the business goals of the nation's retailers and the shopping preferences of local consumers. The company is one of the country’s leading owners, operators and developers of major retail properties.